Internship Social-Media, content/graphic creator, community manager (m/w/d)
Who are we and what are we looking for?
Esports Media Group is a gaming firm… which you might have guessed from the name. We’re covering everything from gaming, to esports and even pop culture in the form of articles and videos. We’re also quite active on social media, though our current head of socials is a millenial, so that might not be as funny as you’d think (if you’re Gen Z, please apply, thank you).
Through all of our brands and channels, we reach over 40 million gamers each month globally. That’s about as much as it takes BTS’ music video to reach in an hour… not bad, right?
We were founded in 2019 and have been one of the fastest growing news and entertainment platforms in gaming and esports. EarlyGame, ValorFeed and RiftFeed have been doing fantastic since their individual go-lives, so we’ve been lucky enough to work with many renowned partners in the industry.
For our latest project, the development of an entertainment platform (www.fanbloc.gg), which is catered to the global Twitch and Streaming Community, we are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager Intern (f/m/d) who is way funnier than me and loves gaming and Streaming.
- Community Management – communicate with our community, understand their needs and help us grow a vibrant community
- Create grafics and posts for our Instagram and Twitter channel to always keep our community up to date
- Support in the identification and onboarding of Influencers with focus on Twitch for joint collabs
- Supporting the constant growth in followers and reach as well as continuous brand building
What we offer:
- A fun and nice to work in athmosphere, with loads of creative freedom
- Work in the field you LOVE: Gaming and Streaming (Twitch, YouTube)
- Great creative freedom to develop new formats on a wide variety of platforms, to grow personally and to constantly develop
- A beautiful, centrally located office in the heart of Munich with perfect connections to public transport
- Many employer benefits (home office, fruits, drinks, (gaming) parties, etc.)
What we need from you:
- Education: Ideally, you have a degree or an apprenticeship in the field of graphic design, marketing and/or social media management.
- Passion: You are passionate about gaming and streaming (Twitch, YouTube)
- Expertise: You know social media and garfic design like the back of your hand and know the different success factors on the channels.
- Mindset: You are creative, passionate about your topics and want to make a difference
- Team spirit: You are an outspoken team player and inspire with your winning demeanor.
- Communication: You speak fluent English. German is a plus
Art der Stelle: Praktikum
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Kostenlose Getränke
- Zusätzliche Urlaubstage